- Born 5-10-1969 in South Orange, New Jersey.
- Moved to Miami in 1970 and currently resides in Miami Beach.
- Second degree black belt in Tae Kwon Do.
- Graduated from the University of Miami in 1991 with a B.A. in Accounting.
- Became a certified NFLPA Contract Advisor in 1993.
- Became a Florida Certified Public Accountant in 1994.
- Graduated from the University of Miami Law School in 1995.
- Became a licensed attorney with the Florida Bar in 1996.
- Co-authored brother Drew’s autobiography titled “A Shark never Sleeps.”
- Co-authored a weekly column in the NY Post with Jeremy Shockey.
- Co-authored Terrell Owens’ autobiography titled “TO.”
- Has assisted Drew by providing research, market analysis, strategic analysis and direct negotiations to produce over $1 billion dollars worth of NFL Player Contracts.