- Born September 3, 1968 in Barbados
- Former NFL cornerback who played eleven seasons (1991- 2001) for six teams: The Los Angeles Rams, the Dallas Cowboys, the Washington Redskins, the Detroit Lions, and the Baltimore Ravens.
- Played college football in the University of Miami and was drafted in the fourth round of the 1991 NFL Draft by the Rams.
- Made the third longest punt return in NFL history when he ran 103 yards for a touchdown in a game against the New Orleans Saints.
- Holds two national championship rings from the University of Miami football team
- Holds one Super Bowl ring from the Dallas Cowboys (1996), and one Super Bowl ring from the Baltimore Ravens (2001).
- A broken neck against the Green Bay Packers ended Bailey’s career in 2001.
- Recently hosted the 8th Annual Robert Bailey Celebrity Golf Tournament. The tournament supports CHI Clinics of South Florida that provide healthcare to families with insufficient insurance coverage.
- Donates much of his spare time working with rival and ex-gang members and as an inner-city youth basketball coach with the Stay In School program.
- Celebrity spokesman for the You Can Achieve Your Dreams if You Work Hard Enough campaign.
- In 2002, Robert joined Rosenhaus Sports to head the Marketing Division and is now considered the leader in the industry.